Amitabha Malaysia | Non-profit organization
Malaysia, Johor Bahru
Upholding the motto of “Help the Needy & Relieve the distressed”, Amitabha Malaysia extends helping hands to the less fortunate nationwide regardless of religious beliefs, ethnicity, and races and ensure that every cent will be spent for the truly deserving.
1. Amitabha Haemodialysis Centre contributes quality medical equipment, caring medical team, and economical kidney dialysis treatment for more kidney disease patients after expansion in Feb. 2012, thus helps patients and their families to reduce the cost of medicines while having a continuation of precious lives.
2. There are 23 children from different family backgrounds under the care of Amitabha Buddhist Orphanage; the number is increasing as the derivative of the social problems. Children receive formal schooling to paint a bright future themselves.
3. Amitabha Malaysia hosted 150 elderly in 3 nursing homes, providing free accommodation, meals, and medical care. In addition to taking care of the elderly basic needs, psychological health of the elderly is also taken into account. Counseling is carried out for the elderly to lead a positive and optimistic life, and stay both physically and mentally healthy.
4. A Poverty Relief Scheme that Amitabha Malaysia improves the fate of poor families from their basic daily necessities, in regardless of religions or races. The volunteers pay to visit to them throughout Malaysia, extending a helping hand to soothe and help these families in need, the volunteers also find new jobs for them through various channels in order to escape poverty fate.
5. Poverty should not be a reason to sacrifice children’s education. Amitabha Malaysia understands that education is the best way to eradicate poverty, and therefore insists on continually providing Study Grant to children of low-income families to complete their education, thus to achieve the elimination of illiterate, poverty and crime.
- Registration number
- Children & Youth
59, Jalan Glasiar, Taman Tasik
Johor Bahru, 80200
Bank account data
- Bank name
- IBAN bank account number
- CIMB 8001459051
- Bank swift code