Mountains of Hope
Mountains of Hope | Urgent help for ill kids in Uganda
This project will enable Ryan and Cabrini travel to India for heart surgery, Cabrini, who is one and a half years old, has had difficulties breathing. Cabrini was diagnosed with Down's Syndrome.She was sent to the Uganda Heart Institute for further analysis of her condition and it was discovered she has two holes in her heart
How you can support us
Mountains of Hope plus another organization have been able to raise the funds for the recommended surgery at Narayan Health Group of Hospitals in India. However, the family is calling on Good Samaritans to help them raise $7,500 to cater for their travel costs and upkeep.
- Children & Youth
More visits = more funds
Share gateway link to direct visit. Using this link will point you direct to sponsor's page in favour of this cause.How to use it?
- paste it on your homepage, attach an image
- at your email footer
- distribute in mailing or in your email footer
- use on facebook, twitter and other social media
- communicators, snapchat, skype etc.
- by sms, on leaflets or other communication channels