Amitabha Malaysia | Share your love, help the needy!
Upholding the motto of “Help the Needy & Relieve the distressed”. Amitabha Malaysia extends our helping hands to the less fortunate nationwide regardless of religious beliefs, ethnics and races and ensure that every cent will be spent for the truly deserving.
How you can support us
Site where supporter can make a donation
1. Amitabha Haemodialysis Centre contributes quality medical equipment, caring medical team and economical kidney dialysis treatment for more kidney disease patients after expansion in Feb. 2012, thus helps patients and their families to reduce the cost of medicines while having continuation of precious lives.
2. There are 23 children from different family backgrounds under the care of Amitabha Buddhist Orphanage; the number is increasing as the derivative of the social problems. Children receive formal schooling to paint a bright future themselves.
3. Amitabha Malaysia hosted 150 elderly in 3 nursing homes, providing free accommodation, meals and medical care. In addition to taking care of the elderly basic needs, psychological health of the elderly is also taken into account. Counseling is carried out for the elderly to lead a positive and optimistic life, and stay both physically and mentally healthy.
4. A Poverty Relief Scheme that Amitabha Malaysia improves the fate of poor families from their basic daily necessities, in regardless of religions or races. The volunteers pay visit to them throughout Malaysia, extending a helping hand to soothe and help these families in need, the volunteers also find new jobs for them through various channels in order to escape poverty fate.
5. Poverty should not be a reason to sacrifice children’s education. Amitabha Malaysia understands that education is the best way to eradicate poverty, and therefore insists on continually providing Study Grant to children of low-income families to complete their education, thus to achieve the elimination of illiterate, poverty and crime.
- Children & Youth
More visits = more funds
Share gateway link to direct visit. Using this link will point you direct to sponsor's page in favour of this cause.How to use it?
- paste it on your homepage, attach an image
- at your email footer
- distribute in mailing or in your email footer
- use on facebook, twitter and other social media
- communicators, snapchat, skype etc.
- by sms, on leaflets or other communication channels